Contemporary Floating White Radiator Heater Cover GEOMETRIC CHEVRON design with shelf Ref RCGO249
- Modern Design: contemporary design with modern floating effect to fit many interior styles & colour schemes
- Bespoke production: each unit is built to the exact customer specification to ensure the perfect fit
- Easy to fit: supplied fully assembled with simple wall fixing template and all necessary fixings
- Protects from burns: creates a barrier form direct contact with the radiator preventing burns
- Optimal Heat: positioned away from the radiator with no bottom or sides and 20mm diagonal gaps for good air circulation compared to traditional styles
- Built to last: strong steel structure and high-density board material for strength and durability
- Easy Maintenance: valves accessible from the side for easy control, positioned above the floor for easy cleaning
- Wide Selection of colours & sizes: Widths from 70cm to 180cm long, Heights from 60cm to 115cm Depths from 10cm to 30cm, in Pure White as well as select Wood Finishes & RAL lacquered (available on request, subject to an additional cost)
- Standard Delivery: made to order in the EU and delivered in 6-10 weeks
- FREE Delivery: We offer FREE UK delivery on orders £100+ see Delivery & Returns page for more details
Solid epoxy grey painted steel construction ensures stability yet offers an attractive floating effect to the connected design components and the built-in radiator shelf that adds useful space on top of the radiator.
For easy access to valves, controls, etc. these covers are supplied with no sides as standard but both sides or only one side (right or left) option available on request (subject to an additional cost).
Ideally, Radiator Cover should be hung above the skirting board or baseboard, which means there is no need for cutting, but we can make any recess for pipes, cables if required.
Supplied fully assembled, which means you can get your Radiator Cover fitted in less than 10 minutes, all you need is a simple drill and an 8 mm drill bit; and the handy installation template that we supply makes it as easy as hanging a picture – see installation details here.
WIDTH: add a minimum of 6cm to the radiator WIDTH (including controls), which allows 3cm per side. If used please add the width of the sides (i.e. one or two x 2cm) to ensure the furniture fits over your radiator
HEIGHT: add a minimum of 6cm to the FULL HEIGHT, which allows 6cm above the radiator and cm.
DEPTH: add a minimum of 4cm, the thickness of the furniture, fittings and the minimum distance between the radiator, please specify the DEPTH in comments but we will also call you to confirm this.
See more information on our Measuring Instructions page or use this sheet to add all the measurements of radiators in different rooms or areas and email it back to us and we will recommend the size of your Radiator Cabinet.
All materials we use in the manufacturing process of our radiator covers, such as solid wood and veneers, are tested under a stringent quality control certified to heat tests at high temperatures and scratch resistance
Need a different colour or size? Unsure how to measure, just contact us and we can even find a match for your existing color scheme
See the FAQs page for additional information, measuring instructions and alternative fittings.