Radiator Cabinets - FITTING INSTRUCTIONS
NOTE: We would recommend that you have another person helping with the assembly
Please do not remove the protective foil until you have completed the assembly
1. Screw the 4 KEKU female fittings onto the front of the left and right side panels
How to recognise which is Male and Female KEKU fixings?
2. Screw the wall fixing bracket (if used) to the back of the top of the right and left side panel, just under the holes for connecting the narrow back connecting panel.
3. Connect the Left and Right side panels with the connecting backboard using 4 Minifix fittings
4. Connect the top panel to the two sides and back panel with 7 MiniFix fittings and 2 wooden dowels
5. Screw the 4 KEKU male fittings onto the front of the front panel
Please follow this link for Fitting Instruction for Radiator Front Covers
SIGN UP & DISCOVER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get inspired by the latest design ideas, discover the latest product additions and receive exclusive promotions. And every week we have a prize draw and one of our NEW subscribers gets a pack of 2 Display Frames absolutely FREE. Good Luck, it might be YOU.