Children's Radiator Cabinet Cover CARTOON Dino & Butterfly design for Kids Bedroom Nursery Playroom
Finally, we found Children's Radiator Covers that are simply Genius! Funky Dino & Butterfly designs are printed and sealed onto the solid 20mm High-Density fiber wood giving Maximum visual quality and superior resistance to high temperatures.
- Kids Designs: unique fun design to complement nurseries and younger children bedrooms
- Protects from burns: creates a barrier form direct contact with the radiator preventing burns
- CUSTOM PRINTS: send us your designs or photos and we will print these onto your Radiator Cover
- Bespoke production: each unit is built to the exact customer specification to ensure the perfect fit
- Easy to fit: supplied fully assembled with simple wall fixing the template and all necessary fixings
- Optimal Heat: positioned away from the radiator with no bottom or sides and 20mm diagonal gaps for good air circulation compared to traditional styles
- Built to last: strong steel structure and high-density board material for strength and durability
- Easy Maintenance: valves accessible from the side for easy control, positioned above the floor for easy cleaning
- Wide Selection of Sizes: Widths from 40cm to 180cm long, Heights from 75cm to 115cm Depths from 10cm to 30cm in Pure White select Wood Finishes & RAL lacquered as well as with CUSTOM PRINTS: send us your designs or photos and we will print these onto your Radiator Cover (available on request, subject to an additional cost)
- Standard Delivery: made to order in the EU and delivered in 6-10 weeks
- FREE Delivery: We offer FREE UK delivery on orders £100+ see Delivery & Returns page for more details
Supplied fully assembled, which means you can get your Radiator Cover fitted in less than 10 minutes, all you need is a simple drill and an 8 mm drill bit; and the handy installation template that we supply makes it as easy as hanging a picture – see installation details here.
WIDTH: add a minimum of 6cm to the radiator WIDTH (including controls), which allows 3cm per side. If used please add the width of the sides (i.e. one or two x 2cm) to ensure the furniture fits over your radiator
HEIGHT: add a minimum of 8cm to the Radiator HEIGHT, which allows 6cm above the radiator and 2cm below. If you would like your Radiator Cover to go all the way to the floor use the FULL HEIGHT and add 6cm.
DEPTH: add a minimum of 4cm, the thickness of the furniture, fittings and the minimum distance between the radiator, please specify the DEPTH in comments but we will also call you to confirm this.
See more information on our Measuring Instructions page or use this sheet to add all the measurements of radiators in different rooms or areas and email it back to us and we will recommend the size of your Radiator Cabinet.
Also, use this sheet to jot down all the measurements you need for your radiators in different rooms or areas.
All materials we use in the manufacturing process of our radiator covers, such as solid wood and veneers, are tested under a stringent quality control certified to heat tests at high temperatures and scratch resistance
Need a different colour or size? Unsure how to measure, just contact us and we can even find a match for your existing color scheme
See the FAQs page for additional information, measuring instructions and alternative fittings.