Contemporary Floating Radiator Heater Cabinet Cover 9 CUBES design with Integrate Shelf 70 to 180cm
Simply stunning Radiator Covers with a stylish pattern of 9 CUBE design to add a sophisticated touch to your radiator in any room in your home, office or commercial space such as restaurant, hotel, function hall, etc.
- Modern Design: contemporary design with modern floating effect to fit many interior styles & colour schemes
- Bespoke production: each unit is built to the exact customer specification to ensure the perfect fit
- Easy to fit: supplied fully assembled with simple wall fixing template and all necessary fixings
- Protects from burns: creates a barrier form direct contact with the radiator preventing burns
- Optimal Heat: positioned away from the radiator with no bottom or sides and 20mm gaps for improved air circulation compared to traditional styles
- Built to last: strong steel plate connecting 16mm thick high-density board material for strength and durability
- Easy Maintenance: easy to remove if necessary, positioned above the floor for easy cleaning and can be made without one or both sides
- Wide Selection of colours & sizes: Widths from 70cm to 180cm long (40cm to 120cm available in CUBE4 & CUBE6 designs) Heights from 40cm to 115cm Depths from 10cm to 30cm, in Pure White as well as select Wood Finishes & RAL lacquered (available on request, subject to an additional cost)
- Standard Delivery: made to order in the EU and delivered in 6-10 weeks
- FREE Delivery: We offer FREE UK delivery on orders £100+ see Delivery & Returns page for more details
Solid epoxy grey painted steel construction fixed to 20mm thick High-Density Board ensures stability yet offers an attractive floating effect to the connected design components and the built-in radiator shelf that adds useful space on top of the radiator.
Ideally, Radiator Cover should be hung above the skirting board or baseboard, which means there is no need for cutting, but we can make any recess for pipes, cables, etc. if required.
Supplied fully assembled, which means you can get your Radiator Cover fitted in less than 10 minutes, all you need is a simple drill and an 8 mm drill bit; and the handy installation template that we supply makes it as easy as hanging a picture – see installation details here.MEASURING INFORMATION:
- WIDTH: add a minimum of 6cm to the radiator WIDTH (including controls), which allows 3cm per side.
- HEIGHT: add a minimum of 8cm to the Radiator HEIGHT, which allows 6cm above the radiator and 2cm below. If you would like your Radiator Cover to go all the way to the floor use the FULL HEIGHT and add 6cm.
- DEPTH: add a minimum of 3cm, the thickness of the furniture, fittings and the minimum distance between the radiator, please specify the DEPTH in comments but we will also call you to confirm this.
See more information on our Measuring Instructions page or use this sheet to add all the measurements of radiators in different rooms or areas and email it back to us and we will recommend the size of your Radiator Cabinet.
Also, use this sheet to jot down all the measurements you need for your radiators in different rooms or areas.
All materials we use in the manufacturing process of our radiator covers, such as solid wood and veneers, are tested under a stringent quality control certified to heat tests at high temperatures and scratch resistance
Need a different colour or size? Unsure how to measure, just contact us and we can even find a match for your existing color scheme
See the FAQs page for additional information, measuring instructions and alternative fittings.