Custom Made Folding TABLE Radiator Cover Multi-functional Space Saving Design 40cm to 130cm Long
Clever design and versatility at its best! Multifunctional Radiator Cover that instantly converts into a very useful wall-mounted TABLE, handy for small studio flats or as kitchen breakfast tables, offering additional space in living or dining room, home office study or as occasional working space in children's bedrooms.
- Folding Table: clever design Radiator Cover with integrated folding TABLE, perfect for studio flats, small kitchens, home offices, kids bedrooms etc.
- Modern Design: contemporary design with modern floating effect to fit many interior styles & colour schemes
- Bespoke production: each unit is built to your exact specification to ensure the perfect fit
- Easy to fit: supplied fully assembled with simple wall fixing template and all necessary fixings
- Optimal Heat: positioned away from the radiator with open bottom and gaps on the top and sides for good air circulation compared to traditional styles
- Built to last: strong steel structure and high-density board material for strength and durability
- Easy Maintenance: valves accessible from the side for easy control, positioned above the floor for easy cleaning
- Wide Selection of colours & sizes: Widths from 40cm to 130cm long, Heights from 60cm to 115cm Depths of 16,18,20 & 22cm, in
- in Pure White as well as select Wood Finishes & RAL lacquered (available on request, subject to an additional cost)
- Standard Delivery: made to order in the EU and delivered in 6-10 weeks
- FREE Delivery: We offer FREE UK delivery on orders £100+ see Delivery & Returns page for more details
Solid epoxy grey painted steel construction ensures stability yet offers an attractive floating effect to the connected design components and the built-in radiator shelf that adds useful space on top of the radiator.
This stylish table can also be used without the radiator, just fixed to the wall folded away and used whenever appropriate.
Maximum loading capacity 50kg
Ideally, Radiator Cover should be hung above the skirting board or baseboard, which means there is no need for cutting, but we can make any recess for pipes, cables if required.
Supplied fully assembled, which means you can get your TABLE Radiator Cover fitted in less than 10 minutes, all you need is a simple drill and an 8 mm drill bit; and the handy installation template that we supply makes it as easy as hanging a picture – see installation details here.
WIDTH: add a minimum of 15cm to the radiator WIDTH (including controls), which allows 7.5cm per side.
HEIGHT: add a minimum of 8cm to the Radiator HEIGHT, which allows 6cm above the radiator and 2cm below. If you would like your Radiator Cover to go all the way to the floor use the FULL HEIGHT and add 6cm.
DEPTH: add a minimum of 4cm, the thickness of the furniture, fittings and the minimum distance between the radiator, please specify the DEPTH in comments but we will also call you to confirm this.
See more information on our Measuring Instructions page or use this sheet to add all the measurements of radiators in different rooms or areas and email it back to us and we will recommend the size of your Radiator Cabinet.
Also, use this sheet to jot down all the measurements you need for your radiators in different rooms or areas.
All materials we use in the manufacturing process of our radiator covers, such as solid wood and veneers, are tested under a stringent quality control certified to heat tests at high temperatures and scratch resistance
Need a different colour or size? Unsure how to measure, just contact us and we can even find a match for your existing color scheme
See the FAQs page for additional information, measuring instructions and alternative fittings.