Modern Floating Electric Meter Cover GEOMETRIC LINE Fuse Box Cupboard Hall Wall Cabinet RCGE242EM
A simple and Elegant Internal Electric Meter of Fuse Box Cover with GEOMETRIC LINE will complement any interior, providing a stylish covering for the common problem of exposed Meters and Fuse Boxes in frequently used areas such as hallways, corridors, kitchen walls, etc.
- Modern Design: contemporary design with a modern floating effect to fit many interior styles & colour schemes
- Perfect Addition: coordinates with Radiator Cabinets to offer a stylish addition to your interior
Bespoke production: each unit is built to the exact customer specification to ensure the perfect fit
- Easy to fit: supplied fully assembled with simple wall fixing the template and all necessary fixings
Built to last: strong steel structure and high-density board material for strength and durability
- Easy Maintenance: valves accessible from the side for easy control, positioned above the floor for easy cleaning
- Wide Selection of Sizes: Widths from 40cm to 180cm long, Heights from 75cm to 115cm Depths from 10cm to 30cm in Pure White select Wood Finishes & RAL lacquered as well as with CUSTOM PRINTS: send us your designs or photos and we will print these onto your Radiator Cover (available on request, subject to an additional cost)
- Standard Delivery: made to order in Europe and delivered in 6 to 10 weeks
- FREE Delivery: We offer FREE UK delivery on orders £200+ see Delivery & Returns page for more details
Solid epoxy grey painted steel construction ensures stability yet offers an attractive floating effect to the connected design components and the built-in radiator shelf that adds useful space on top of the radiator.
For easy access to valves, controls, etc. these covers are supplied with no sides as standard but both sides or only one side (right or left) option available on request (subject to an additional cost).
WIDTH: add a minimum of 4cm to the meter WIDTH (including any connectors/controls), which allows 2cm per side.
HEIGHT: add a minimum of 4cm to the Electric Meter HEIGHT, which allows 2cm above the meter and 2cm below.
DEPTH: add a minimum of 2cm, for the thickness of the furniture, fittings, and the distance between the wall and front of the meter, please specify the DEPTH in the comments but we will also call you to confirm this.
See more information on our Measuring Instructions page or use this sheet to add all the measurements of radiators in different rooms or areas and email it back to us and we will recommend the size of your Radiator Cabinet.
Also, use this sheet to jot down all the measurements you need for your radiators in different rooms or areas.
All materials we use in the manufacturing process of our radiator covers, such as solid wood and veneers, are tested under a stringent quality control certified to heat tests at high temperatures and scratch resistance
Need a different colour or size? Unsure how to measure, just contact us and we can even find a match for your existing color scheme
See the FAQs page for additional information, measuring instructions and alternative fittings.