Modern Floating Radiator Cover MINIMAL LINES Cabinet Box Wood Finish wooden drawers Ref RCMN251DWWD
A simple and Elegant Radiator Cover with MINIMAL LINES design in choice of Wood Finishes.
The simple design will complement any interior now available with clever drawers that provide an invaluable addition to any space.
- Integrated Drawers: clever design with one or two wooden drawers at the top NOTE: ONE DRAWER FOR WIDTHS UP TO 90cm; TWO DRAWERS WIDTHS 100CM TO 180CM
- Modern Design: contemporary design with a modern floating effect to fit many interior styles & colour schemes
CUSTOM PRINTS: send us your designs or photos and we will print these onto your Radiator Cover
- Bespoke production: each unit is built to the exact customer specification to ensure the perfect fit
- Easy to fit: supplied fully assembled with simple wall fixing the template and all necessary fixings
- Optimal Heat: positioned away from the radiator with no bottom or sides and 20mm diagonal gaps for good air circulation compared to traditional styles
- Built to last: strong steel structure and high-density board material for strength and durability
- Easy Maintenance: valves accessible from the side for easy control, positioned above the floor for easy cleaning
- Wide Selection of Sizes: Widths from 40cm to 180cm long, Heights from 75cm to 115cm Depths from 10cm to 30cm in Pure White select Wood Finishes & RAL lacquered as well as with CUSTOM PRINTS: send us your designs or photos and we will print these onto your Radiator Cover (available on request, subject to an additional cost)
- Standard Delivery: made to order in Europe and delivered in 6 to 10 weeks
- FREE Delivery: We offer FREE UK delivery on orders £200+ see Delivery & Returns page for more details
Radiator Cabinets with integrated drawers provide an invaluable addition to any hallway, kitchen, or office whilst the top shelf extends your display space as a mantle piece in the lounge to display photos, candles, cards, etc
Solid epoxy grey painted steel construction ensures stability yet offers an attractive floating effect to the connected design components and the built-in radiator shelf that adds useful space on top of the radiator.
For easy access to valves, controls, etc. these covers are supplied with no sides as standard but both sides or only one side (right or left) option available on request (subject to an additional cost).
Supplied fully assembled, which means you can get your Radiator Cover fitted in less than 10 minutes, all you need is a simple drill and an 8 mm drill bit; and the handy installation template that we supply makes it as easy as hanging a picture – see installation details here.
ONE DRAWER - available in WIDTHS 40cm to 90cm
TWO DRAWERS - available in WIDTHS 100cm to 180cm
* drawers supplied with no handle or a small pin pull handles, alternative handles supplied separately see this link for details.
WIDTH: add a minimum of 6cm to the radiator WIDTH (including controls), which allows 3cm per side. If used please add the width of the sides (i.e. one or two x 2cm) to ensure the furniture fits over your radiator
HEIGHT: add a minimum of 12cm to the Radiator HEIGHT, which allows 10cm above the radiator for the drawers and 2cm below. If you would like your Radiator Cover to go all the way to the floor use the FULL HEIGHT and add 10cm.
DEPTH: add a minimum of 3cm, the thickness of the furniture, fittings and the minimum distance between the radiator, please specify the DEPTH in the comments but we will also call you to confirm this. N.B. The minimum depth for a Radiator Cover with drawers is 15cm.
See more information on our Measuring Instructions page or use this sheet to add all the measurements of radiators in different rooms or areas and email it back to us and we will recommend the size of your Radiator Cabinet.
Also, use this sheet to jot down all the measurements you need for your radiators in different rooms or areas.
All materials we use in the manufacturing process of our radiator covers, such as solid wood and veneers, are tested under a stringent quality control certified to heat tests at high temperatures and scratch resistance
Need a different colour or size? Unsure how to measure, just contact us and we can even find a match for your existing color scheme
See the FAQs page for additional information, measuring instructions and alternative fittings.