Modern Floating Radiator Heater Cover NORDIC MOSAIC Metal Cabinet design flash wood top Ref RCNR237
Taking home styling to the next level the sleek NORDIC MOSAIC design will enhance the look of any space.
- ARTISTIC FUNCTIONALITY: sublet perforated grid backing of the front design elements for added style and improved heat efficiency
- NORDIC PLUS DESIGN: versatile product range made with different types of finish on the top including flush contrasting finish (as per the priced product range), top tray, edge overlay as well as the ONE drawer (40 to 90cm) or TWO drawers (70 to 100cm) available on request (may be subject to additional charges)
Bespoke production: each unit is built to the exact customer specification to ensure the perfect fit
- Easy to fit: supplied fully assembled with simple wall fixing template and all necessary fixings
- Protects from burns: creates a barrier form direct contact with the radiator preventing burns
- Optimal Heat: positioned away from the radiator and open at the bottom with linear gaps on the front and sides for good air circulation compared to traditional styles
- Built to last: strong steel structure and high-density board material for strength and durability
Wide Selection of colours & sizes: Widths from 40cm to 180cm long, Heights from 40cm to 115cm Depths from 10cm to 30cm, in Pure White Metal elements and OAK construction, other Wood Finishes & RAL lacquered (available on request, subject to an additional cost)
- Standard Delivery: made to order and delivered in 6-8 weeks
- FREE Delivery: We offer FREE UK delivery on orders £100+ see Delivery & Returns page for more details
Integrated solid top provide an invaluable addition to any hallway to put your keys, wallets, post, etc., in the kitchen for receipts, clips, bags etc, in the dining room to store napkins, napkin rings, etc. or in your office for business cards, pens, sticky notes etc, whilst the top shelf extends your display space as a mental peace in the lounge to display photos, candles, cards, etc
Solid painted metal construction ensures stability yet offers an attractive floating effect with attractive horizontal lines on the front and vertical on sides for stylish design and optimal heat distribution. Built-in radiator shelf that adds useful space on top of the radiator. Radiator Covers over 100cm Long also have a cental steel bracket for extra reinforcement.
Ideally, Radiator Cover should be hanged above the skirting board or baseboard, which means there is no need for cutting, but we can make any recess for pipes, cables if required.
Supplied fully assembled, which means you can get your Radiator Cover fitted in less than 10 minutes, all you need is a simple drill and an 8 mm drill bit; and the handy installation template that we supply makes it as easy as hanging a picture – see installation details here.
WIDTH: add a minimum of 6cm to the radiator WIDTH (including controls), which allows 3cm per side. If used please add the width of the sides (i.e. one or two x 2cm) to ensure the furniture fits over your radiator
HEIGHT: add a minimum of 8cm to the Radiator HEIGHT, which allows 6cm above the radiator and 2cm below. If you would like your Radiator Cover to go all the way to the floor use the FULL HEIGHT and add 6cm.
DEPTH: add a minimum of 3cm, the thickness of the furniture, fittings and the minimum distance between the radiator, please specify the DEPTH in comments but we will also call you to confirm this.
See more information on our Measuring Instructions page or use this sheet to add all the measurements of radiators in different rooms or areas and email it back to us and we will recommend the size of your Radiator Cabinet.
Also, use this sheet to jot down all the measurements you need for your radiators in different rooms or areas.
All materials we use in the manufacturing process of our radiator covers, such as solid wood and veneers, are tested under a stringent quality control certified to heat tests at high temperatures and scratch resistance
Need a different colour or size? Unsure how to measure, just contact us and we can even find a match for your existing color scheme
See the FAQs page for additional information, measuring instructions and alternative fittings.