Modern Floating Radiator Heater Cover NORDIC INSET design Top Tray Sliding Metal Shelf Ref RCNR234
The Radiator Cover with the WOW factor built in! The sleek and clever NORDIC design will enhance the look of any space with a clever Inset tray and sliding shelf combination
- Versatile Features: integrated top tray and sliding shelf to quick access to frequently used items such as keys, pens, chargers, etc.
- Bold Design: stylish textured design with modern floating effect makes a feature statement in any room
- Bespoke production: each unit is built to the exact customer specification to ensure the perfect fit
- Easy to fit: supplied fully assembled with simple wall fixing template and all necessary fixings
- Protects from burns: creates a barrier form direct contact with the radiator preventing burns
- Improved Heat: positioned away from the radiator and open at the bottom allowing air circulation
- Built to last: strong steel structure and high-density board material for strength and durability
- Wide Selection of colours & sizes: Widths from 60cm to 150cm long, Heights from 60cm to 115cm Depths from 10cm to 30cm, in Pure White Metal elements and OAK construction,
- other Wood Finishes & RAL lacquered (available on request, subject to an additional cost)
- Standard Delivery: made to order and delivered in 6-8 weeks
- FREE Delivery: We offer FREE UK delivery on orders £100+ see Delivery & Returns page for more details
Ingenious Inset tray and sliding shelf an invaluable addition to any hallway to put your keys, wallets, post, phone chargers, etc., in the kitchen for receipts, clips, bags, etc, in the dining room to store napkins, napkin rings, etc. or in your office for business cards, pens, sticky notes, etc, whilst the top shelf extends your display space as a mental peace in the lounge to display photos, candles, cards, etc
Solid construction ensures stability yet offers an attractive floating effect with an attractive textured linear design. Built-in sliding radiator shelf that adds useful space on top of the radiator with added storage tray beneath.
Ideally, Radiator Cover should be hanged above the skirting board or baseboard, which means there is no need for cutting, but we can make any recess for pipes, cables if required.
Supplied fully assembled, which means you can get your Radiator Cover fitted in less than 10 minutes, all you need is a simple drill and an 8 mm drill bit; and the handy installation template that we supply makes it as easy as hanging a picture – see installation details here.
WIDTH: add a minimum of 6cm to the radiator WIDTH (including controls), which allows 3cm per side. If used please add the width of the sides (i.e. one or two x 2cm) to ensure the furniture fits over your radiator
HEIGHT: add a minimum of 14cm to the Radiator HEIGHT, which allows 12cm above the radiator for the drawers and 2cm below. If you would like your Radiator Cover to go all the way to the floor use the FULL HEIGHT and add 12cm.
DEPTH: add a minimum of 3cm, the thickness of the furniture, fittings and the minimum distance between the radiator, please specify the DEPTH in comments but we will also call you to confirm this.
See more information on our Measuring Instructions page or use this sheet to add all the measurements of radiators in different rooms or areas and email it back to us and we will recommend the size of your Radiator Cabinet.
Also, use this sheet to jot down all the measurements you need for your radiators in different rooms or areas.
All materials we use in the manufacturing process of our radiator covers, such as solid wood and veneers, are tested under a stringent quality control certified to heat tests at high temperatures and scratch resistance
Need a different colour or size? Unsure how to measure, just contact us and we can even find a match for your existing color scheme
See the FAQs page for additional information, measuring instructions and alternative fittings.