Floor Standing Modern White Radiator Heater Cabinet CLASSIC LINES Cover Box Design Ref RCCL202
Functionality at it's best. This Smart Radiator Cabinet Box features a handy top shelf retaining traditional full-length cabinet style & offering additional storage & display place
Classic Design: timeless design with classic cabinet style to fit many interior styles & colour schemes
- Bespoke production: each unit is built to the exact customer specification to ensure the perfect fit
- Easy to fit: supplied fully assembled for freestanding floor application
- Protects from burns: creates a barrier form direct contact with the radiator preventing burns
- Built to last: strong 20mm high-density board material on the top and 16mm casing for strength and durability
- Wide Selection of colours & sizes: Widths from 40cm to 180cm long, Heights from460cm to 115cm Depths from 10cm to 30cm, in Pure White as well as select RAL lacquered (available on request, subject to an additional cost)
- Standard Delivery: made to order in the EU and delivered in 6-10 weeks
- FREE Delivery: We offer FREE UK delivery on orders £100+ see Delivery & Returns page for more details
The classic design of a Radiator Cabinet Box with top-shelf extends your display space as a mental peace in the lounge to display photos, candles, cards, etc
Supplied fully assembled, which means you can get your Radiator Cover fitted instantly, without the need of any installation whatsoever.
WIDTH: add a minimum of 6cm to the radiator WIDTH (including controls), which allows 3cm per side. If used please add the width of the sides (i.e. one or two x 2cm) to ensure the furniture fits over your radiator
HEIGHT: add a minimum of 6cm to the FULL HEIGHT to accommodate the top drawer.
DEPTH: add a minimum of 4cm, the thickness of the furniture, fittings and the minimum distance between the radiator, please specify the DEPTH in comments but we will also call you to confirm this.
See more information on our Measuring Instructions page or use this sheet to add all the measurements of radiators in different rooms or areas and email it back to us and we will recommend the size of your Radiator Cabinet.
All materials we use in the manufacturing process of our radiator covers, such as solid wood and veneers, are tested under a stringent quality control certified to heat tests at high temperatures and scratch resistance
Need a different colour or size? Unsure how to measure, just contact us and we can even find a match for your existing color scheme
See the FAQs page for additional information, measuring instructions and alternative fittings.