SALE Modern Floating Radiator Heater Cover GEOMETRIC CONTOURS Cabinet Box Design with Shelf Ref RCGE245
Simple elegance at its best. The exquisite symmetrical designs of our GEOMETRIC CONTOURS Radiator Cabinet range provides subtle disguise for your Radiator in any area of your home.
Set Size Suitable for Radiators up to 67cm High x 84cm Wide (valve to valve) and 13cm DeepKEY FEATURES
- Modern Design: stylish symmetrical design with modern floating effect to fit many interior styles & colour schemes
- Bespoke production: each unit is built to the exact customer specification to ensure the perfect fit
- Easy to fit: supplied fully assembled with simple wall fixing template and all necessary fixings
- Protects from burns: creates a barrier form direct contact with the radiator preventing burns
- Optimal Heat: positioned away from the radiator with no bottom the cover features 12mm V-system inside for good air circulation compared to traditional styles
- Built to last: strong steel structure and high-density board material for strength and durability
- Easy Maintenance: valves accessible from the side for easy control, positioned above the floor for easy cleaning
- Wide Selection of colours & sizes: Widths from 40cm to 180cm long, Heights from 40cm to 115cm Depths from 10cm to 30cm, in Pure White as well as select Wood Finishes & RAL lacquered (available on request, subject to an additional cost)
- Delivery: stock item delivered in 2-8 working days; non-returnable
- FREE Delivery: We offer FREE UK delivery on orders £100+ see Delivery & Returns page for more details
Aesthetically pleasing Geometric Contour Lines Design on lacquered on 20mm high-density fibreboard lid and 16mm boxing for stability, which offers an attractive floating effect. The built-in radiator shelf that adds useful space on top of the radiator whilst ingenious 12mm V-shaped air gaps encourage air circulation without compromising style with only 2mm panel thickens visible form the front.
For easy access to valves, controls, etc. these Radiator Cabinets can be supplied with only one side (right or left) option available on request (subject to an additional cost).
Ideally, Radiator Cover should be hung above the skirting board or baseboard, which means there is no need for cutting, but we can make any recess for pipes, cables if required.
Supplied fully assembled, which means you can get your Radiator Cover fitted in less than 10 minutes, all you need is a simple drill and an 8 mm drill bit; and the handy installation template that we supply makes it as easy as hanging a picture – see installation details here.
There is a small mark on the top component as pictured below; only visible from very close proximity.
Need a different colour or size? Unsure how to measure, just contact us and we can even find a match for your existing color scheme
See the FAQs page for additional information, measuring instructions and alternative fittings.