TWO Luxury Floating Radiator Heater Cover Framed Lines Panel Cabinet Box Design with integrated top shelf RCLL121
A Perfect Pair of Stunning Radiator Covers made with the best European material, hand-finished to satisfy even the most demanding standards and designed to impress and whilst disguising your Radiator in any area of your home.KEY FEATURES
- UNIQUE DESIGN: stylish Frame Lines with Decorative Panel detailing design with modern floating effect to fit the most sophisticated styles & colour schemes
- BESPOKE PRODUCTION: each unit is built to the exact customer specification to ensure the perfect fit
- PREMIUM FINISHES: available in a wide selection of colours in Matt and Gloss (subject to additional costs) as well as & wood finishes
- DELUXE OPTIONS: Handcrafted precision techniques with laminated GOLD, SILVER, and Champagne detail finish available on selected models
- EASY TO FIT: supplied fully assembled with simple wall fixing template and all necessary fixings
- PROTECT FROM BURNS: creates a barrier form direct contact with the radiator preventing burns
BUILT TO LAST: strong board material for durability and fibralac base for improved humidity resilience to durability
- EASY MAINTENANCE: valves accessible from the side for easy control, positioned above the floor for easy cleaning
- Made to measure: Widths up to 140cm long, Heights up to 115cm Depths from up to 22cm
Standard Delivery: made to order and delivered in 8-10 weeks
- FREE Delivery: We offer FREE UK delivery on orders £100+ see Delivery & Returns page for more details
Aeheticalt pleasing Reverse Slats & Box with ring detailing offers an attractive floating effect. The built-in radiator shelf that adds useful space on top of the radiator.
Ideally, the Radiator Cover should be hung above the skirting board or baseboard, which means there is no need for cutting, but we can make any recess for pipes, cables if required.
Supplied fully assembled, which means you can get your Radiator Cover fitted in less than 10 minutes, all you need is a simple drill and an 8 mm drill bit; and the handy installation template that we supply makes it as easy as hanging a picture – see installation details here.
* COLOUR 184 MATT / 211 LAMINATED HIGH GLOSS EFFECT pictured, subject to additional charges
WIDTH: please measure the WIDTH (including controls) and add a minimum of 6cm which allows 3cm per side.
HEIGHT: add a minimum of 8cm to the Radiator HEIGHT, which allows 6cm above the radiator and 2cm below. If you would like your Radiator Cover to go all the way to the floor use the FULL HEIGHT and add 6cm.
DEPTH: add a minimum of 3cm, the thickness of the furniture, fittings, and the minimum distance between the radiator, please specify the DEPTH in the comments but we will also call you to confirm this.
See more information on our Measuring Instructions page or use this sheet to add all the measurements of radiators in different rooms or areas and email it back to us and we will recommend the size of your Radiator Cabinet.
All materials we use in the manufacturing process of our radiator covers, such as solid wood and veneers, are tested under a stringent quality control certified to heat tests at high temperatures and scratch resistance
Need a different colour or size? Unsure how to measure, just contact us and we can even find a match for your existing color scheme
See the FAQs page for additional information, measuring instructions and alternative fittings.