ADD ON LINE: Custom Design for your Modern Removable Panel Radiator Heater Cover
Custom Design for any size of your Modern Removable Panel Radiator Heater Cover so that the pattern spreads across the full area of the selected size of your panel.
Please choose your prefered design pattern with GEO, STICKS or RINGS and we will create a custom drawing for your specific panel, which we will send for your approval prior to producing your unique panel.
- Unique Designs: attractive design and colours to complement your interior style & colour scheme
- Very easy to fit: fix two brackets to the Radiator Cover & hung onto the Radiator, no cutting, no drilling, no damage to the walls (removable installation)
- Protect from burns: create a barrier form direct contact with the radiator preventing burns
- Virtually no loss of heat: positioned away from the radiator with no top and bottom the floating panels have open patters for free air circulation, causing no heat loss
- Quality material & hand finish: highest quality board finished by hand to achieve superior smoothness and adherence in every detail
- Long-lasting with Easy Maintenance: made of durable material with a wipe-clean surface, valves accessible from the side for easy heat control and maintenance
- Wide Selection of colours & sizes: from 70cm to 180cm long, click below for SATIN MATT Finish & Colours or HIGH GLOSS FINISH
Need a different colour or size? Please see other colours and finishes on this page or contact us and we can even find a match for your existing color scheme with RAL , Pantone & NCS colour matching.
- Rated 5*: read all reviews via this link
Modern STICKS Design imitates diagonal lines of tree branches ‘growing’ in both directions, a simple yet sophisticated pattern with 30mm wide cut-outs rounded at each end in a variety of lengths and offers attractive untextured simplicity that will blend into any décor and complement any window decoration.
Removable Radiator Covers in modern STICKS design are extremely easy to fit onto a standard panel radiator so it is hidden behind the modern attractive cover. The ingenious design of the flexible fittings allows for the 70cm High (27 ½”) Radiator Cover position to be adjusted so it fits the space perfectly, without the need to be placed in the middle of the radiator. Made from water retardant material covered with durable PVC foil the Radiator Covers are easy to clean. All covers are supplied with standard fittings for panel radiators - column & other Radiator Fittings sold separately.
To complete the look consider ordering made to measure matching Radiator Shelves that will also improve heating efficiency by directing heat into the room or add some matching Wall Panels to create stunning feature walls matching your Radiator Covers.
Please note all Radiator Covers and shelves come with rigid White back on all colours.
SEE OTHER MODERN DESIGNS:
- Ensure that you check if your Radiators are Compatible with our standard fitting:
We supply alternative fitting components upon request, click here to see details of the different fitting choices
Ensure you measure the full WIDTH / LENGTH of the radiator, including valves.
Ensure you measure the HEIGHT of the radiator only.
For example: 100cm Radiator Covers are suitable for radiators up to 90cm / 3 ft long or 130cm Radiator Covers are suitable for Radiators up to 120cm / 4ft long.
To limit the loss of heat ensures that you choose the size that allows free airflow around the radiator, in all directions. Standard covers are 70cm / 27 ½” high, double-check that this is the right height for you, otherwise contact us to get a bespoke quotation.
Please go to the Instruction Page to see how to fit the radiator covers.
Standard Delivery made to order in 4 - 8 weeks
We offer FREE UK* Standard Delivery on Orders over £75!
The Delivery Costs for this product can be accessed via this link.
Please Click here to read our full Delivery and Returns Policy!
*free delivery to Mainland UK only, see the list of excluded areas.
Â Any custom-made, bespoke or made-to-order products can only be returned if a fault has been discovered. Faults, shortages or damages must be notified in writing within 24 hours of receipt of the of goods. This does not affect the Customer's statutory rights