Modern Floating Radiator Heater Cover NORDIC STRIPE Metal Box design in GOLD with drawers RCNR230GD
Finally, you found the Radiator Cover with integrated drawers you have been looking for! The sleek NORDIC STRIPE design in GOLD will enhance the look of any space whilst clever drawers provide an invaluable addition to any space.
- Integrated Drawers: clever design with one or two wooden drawers at the top NOTE: ONE DRAWER FOR WIDTHS UP TO 90cm; TWO DRAWERS WIDTHS 100CM TO 180CM
- NORDIC PLUS DESIGN: versatile product range made with different types of finish on the top including flush contrasting finish, top tray, edge overlay as well as the ONE drawer (40 to 90cm) or TWO drawers (70 to 100cm)
- Minimal Design: sleek design with a modern floating effect will seamlessly blend into any interior styles
- Bespoke production: each unit is built to the exact customer specification to ensure the perfect fit.
- Easy to fit: supplied fully assembled with a simple wall fixing template and all necessary fixings
- Protects from burns: creates a barrier from direct contact with the radiator preventing burns
- Optimal Heat: positioned away from the radiator and open at the bottom with linear gaps on the front and sides for good air circulation compared to traditional styles
- Built to last: strong steel structure and high-density board material for strength and durability
- Wide Selection of colours & sizes: Widths from 40cm to 180cm long, Heights from 40cm to 115cm Depths from 10cm to 30cm, in Pure White with OAK Drawers, other Wood Finishes & RAL lacquered (available on request, subject to an additional cost)
- NORDIC PLUS: versatile product range made with different types of finish on the top including flash finish, top tray, edge overlay as well as the ONE drawer (40 to 90cm) or TWO drawers (70 to 100cm)
- Standard Delivery: made to order in Europe and delivered in 6-10 weeks
- FREE Delivery: We offer FREE UK delivery on orders £200+ see Delivery & Returns page for more details
Radiator Cabinets with integrated drawers provide an invaluable addition to any hallway to put your keys, wallets, post, etc., in the kitchen for receipts, clips, bags etc, in the dining room to store napkins, napkin rings, etc. or in your office for business cards, pens, sticky notes etc, whilst the top shelf extends your display space as a mantle piece in the lounge to display photos, candles, cards, etc
Solid painted metal construction ensures stability yet offers an attractive floating effect with attractive horizontal lines on the front and vertical on the sides for stylish design and optimal heat distribution. Built-in radiator shelf that adds useful space on top of the radiator. Radiator Covers over 100cm Long also have a cental steel bracket for extra reinforcement.
Ideally, the Radiator Cover should be hanged above the skirting board or baseboard, which means there is no need for cutting, but we can make a small recess for pipes, cables if required.
Supplied fully assembled, which means you can get your Radiator Cover fitted in less than 10 minutes, all you need is a simple drill and an 8 mm drill bit; and the handy installation template that we supply makes it as easy as hanging a picture – see installation details here.
ONE DRAWER - available in WIDTHS 40cm to 90cm
TWO DRAWERS - available in WIDTHS 100cm to 180cm
* product pictured in RAL9016 and Maple Top & Drawer
** drawers supplied with small minim pin pull handles, alternative handles supplied separately see this link for details.
WIDTH: add a minimum of 6cm to the radiator WIDTH (including controls), which allows 3cm per side. If used please add the width of the sides (i.e. one or two x 2cm) to ensure the furniture fits over your radiator
HEIGHT: add a minimum of 12cm to the Radiator HEIGHT, which allows 10cm above the radiator for the drawers and 2cm below. If you would like your Radiator Cover to go all the way to the floor use the FULL HEIGHT and add 10cm.
DEPTH: add a minimum of 3cm, the thickness of the furniture, fittings and the minimum distance between the radiator, please specify the DEPTH in the comments but we will also call you to confirm this. N.B. The minimum depth for a Radiator Cover with drawers is 15cm.
See more information on our Measuring Instructions page or use this sheet to add all the measurements of radiators in different rooms or areas and email it back to us and we will recommend the size of your Radiator Cabinet.
Also, use this sheet to jot down all the measurements you need for your radiators in different rooms or areas.
All materials we use in the manufacturing process of our radiator covers, such as solid wood and veneers, are tested under a stringent quality control certified to heat tests at high temperatures and scratch resistance
Need a different colour or size? Unsure how to measure, just contact us and we can even find a match for your existing color scheme
See the FAQs page for additional information, measuring instructions and alternative fittings.